Product Name: Vitera Full Face Mask Fit Pack
Prescription Needed: Yes
Mask Type: Full Face Mask
Sizes Include: Small, Medium, and Large cushion
- Adaptable seal designed for comfort allows freedom to move as the mask adapts to your different sleeping positions, helping to maintain a comfortable seal and minimize leak
- Reduced pressure and soreness on the bridge of your nose
- Headgear is designed to keep you cool and comfortable with its VentiCool technology, which is a custom-made breathable fabric. The VentiCool is designed to allow heat and moisture to escape through the fabric to help keep you cool and comfortable as you sleep
- The Vitera features a low-profile stability bar designed to keep the seal in place, helping to minimize mask leaks and supporting a comfortable night’s sleep
- The unique forehead clip keeps your forehead straps together for easy disassembly and reassembly while also reducing the chance of headgear tangling
- New headgear clips with tactile grips help you easily find and position them on the mask frame
View video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckBXbNyAn3k
Specs & Manuals
Please click on the user guide below for more product information and specificationsVitera CPAP Mask User Guide
Vitera CPAP Mask Sizing Instructions
Vitera CPAP Mask Sizing Guide
How much does shipping cost?
FREE: We offer free shipping on all orders over $49.
$9.99: Orders under $49 will be charged a flat rate of $9.99 for standard shipping.
$59.99: Expedited delivery charge for two business days delivery.
How long does it take to process my order?
If we have your prescription on file, or if your are purchasing an item that does not require a prescription, our typical processing time is 1 full business day. This allows us time to choose the best delivery method for urgency, and to prepare your package with accuracy. Orders received during weekends and holidays are excluded from business days and will begin processing the next available business day. To learn more about our prescription policy, please click here.
How can I change or cancel a recent order?
Special circumstances exist and our team will put forth our best effort in getting your package to you as quickly and accurately as possible. Please contact us right away if you need to change your delivery location or method. Even if a tracking number is not established, we may not be able to cancel or change an order if it has already been submitted to one of our warehouses.
CPAPnation.com is not responsible for courier delays, failed delivery attempts, or missing deliveries.
How will you package my order?
You may receive multiple packages if we choose to split your order in an effort to get you your items as quickly as possible.
How will you send my order?
Your package may be delivered by USPS, FedEx, or UPS. Our team will consider your location and the location of the product(s) type to determine the best delivery carrier for your order.
We will send all PO Box orders through the United States Postal Service. USPS is the only carrier permitted to deliver mail to (place mail in) a PO Box. Private shipping companies or carriers, such as UPS, FedEx and Amazon, are not able to deliver to (place mail in) a PO Box.
How can I track my order status?
During the checkout process, you can select to create a Shop Pay account. Shop Pay will store your payment and delivery preferences for eligible websites, and provides order information. Otherwise, we will provide a tracking number for items shipped once established through the shipping carrier(s) to the contact information submitted on your order.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to the Continental US for Sleep Therapy and Oxygen orders. Due to shipping restrictions related to Durable Medical Equipment regulations and/or licensing requirements, we do not ship prescription required Sleep Therapy orders to Maine & Tennessee, and we do not ship Oxygen orders to Hawaii, Idaho, Louisiana, Maine, Tennessee, and Rhode Island.
Where do you ship from?
We ship from our corporate headquarters based in Southern California and/or from multiple fulfillment warehouses across the United States.