Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How long does it take to ship?
Our standard shipping arrives within 7-10 business days; but you may experience delays due to COVID-19. For more information, please view our Shipping Policy page.
- What carrier do you use?
Your package may be delivered by USPS, FedEx, or UPS.
- Do you offer any Senior Discount or Veteran Discounts?
We do not currently offer individual promotions; however, new email/SMS sign-ups from our homepage pop-up are eligible to receive a 15% off discount code.
- Do you price match?
We do not currently price match; however, new email/SMS sign-ups from our homepage pop-up are eligible to receive a 15% off discount code.
- Do you offer payment plans?
We currently offer payment plans for our top-selling machines. Please contact our sleep experts to learn more (800) 673-1220.
- Do you have cleaning machine recommendations?
We recommend the Lumin; it uses UV light to sanitize and kill bacteria in just five minutes. The Lumin is approved for sanitizing any CPAP supplies AND any non-living item that can fit inside the Lumin tray (hospitals are even using to sanitize COVID masks right now)!
- Do you have mask brand recommendations?
We recommend the brands: AirFit, DreamWear and ResMed.
Help! I think something is wrong with my mask.
- If it is too tight or too loose, we can assist over the phone ((800) 673-1220).
- If you have condensation on the face, we can assist over the phone ((800) 673-1220).
- What is your mask warranty information?
Our mask warranty is 30 days, if purchased through us.
- Help! I think something is wrong with my machine.
If the pressure feels too high or too low: we can assist over the phone ((800) 673-1220).
What is your machine warranty information?
- Our machine warranty is 2 years, if purchased through us.
- Our cleaning machine warranty is 3 years, if purchased through us.
- What is your SoClean and machine warranty?
For ResMed AirSense 10 units effective May 1st, 2020, if a ResMed customer is no longer able to submit a warranty claim for increased noise due to use with a SoClean device, SoClean will cover the costs of repair. All details regarding this service can be found here: https://www.soclean.com/service.
BILLING THROUGH INSURANCE
- Can we bill insurance through CPAPnation?
No, if you have insurance please visit NationwideMedical.com for more information on our resupply program.
What is your warranty?
- Machine warranty is 2 years, if purchased through us.
- Cleaning Machine warranty is 3 years, if purchased through us.
- Mask and all other supply warranties are 30 days, if purchased through us.