- Mask Kits: Any CPAP mask item that can be purchased separately and assembled together by the customer. Typically, a mask kit is a mask frame and headgear with multiple SKUs.
- Mask Items: Mask Frames, Cushions, Pillows, Headgear, etc.
- Machine Items: Tubing, Filters, Water Chambers, etc.
- Travel Items: Travel Cases, Battery Packs, etc.
- Comfort Items: Cleaning Machines, Mask liners, Tubing covers, etc.
Prescription Required Items
- Assembled Mask Devices: All CPAP masks that come fully assembled. Typically, it is a complete mask system with only one SKU. Please note that although a mask fit pack comes with a variety of sizes, it is also considered a complete mask system.
- Oxygen Devices: All stationary or portable oxygen concentrators.
- Machine Devices: All single pressure, bilevel, or auto machines.
- Travel Devices: Any travel machine or humidifer.
- Comfort Devices: Humidifiers
Prescription Submission Options
You can easily submit your Rx to us via email or fax to (833) 825-7805. Your prescription should list your full name, DOB, your doctor's contact information and signature, as well as list the specific Rx items in your purchase. Once our team has received and verified your prescription, we will process your order.
If you do not have a copy of your CPAP prescription on file with us or do not have it available in your own records, please contact us at (800)673-1220 to explore your options.