The Heated Slim Tubing by Philips Respironics can be set to one of five heat settings to precisely deliver your preferred level of humidity regardless of the room temperature and protects against rainout! Typical replacement schedule is every three months. It is compatible with the DreamStation 1, DreamStation 2, and System One "60 Series" CPAP & BiPAP Machines.
- 1-5 heat settings for your preferred comfort and protection against rainout
- Slim (15mm) and flexible design
- Original Equipment Manufacturer with 3 prong connection - not a generic version
Heated tubing package (SKU: HT15)
- (1) 15mm Slim Heated Tubing
- + 30 DAY GUARANTEE
- - NO PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED
Specs & Manuals:
- Dimensions: 6' long tubing (15mm x 22mm Cuffs)
- Machine Compatibility: Compatible with Philips Respironics DreamStation 1, DreamStation 2, or REMstar System One "60 Series" CPAP or BIPAP Machines ONLY
- Humidifier Compatibility: This heated tubing is designed for use with your sleep therapy device's heated humidifier; however, it can be connected to your device without a heated humidifier if preferred. When this tubing is connected to a device WITHOUT the attached heated humidifier, it will NOT heat.
- Humidification Settings: Fixed (0 Off - 5 Maximum) or Adaptive
- HCPCS: A4604
- DreamStation Auto CPAP User Guide
How much does shipping cost?
FREE: We offer free shipping on all orders over $49.
$9.99: Orders under $49 will be charged a flat rate of $9.99 for standard shipping.
$59.99: Expedited delivery charge for two business days delivery.
How long does it take to process my order?
If we have your prescription on file, or if your are purchasing an item that does not require a prescription, our typical processing time is 1 full business day. This allows us time to choose the best delivery method for urgency, and to prepare your package with accuracy. Orders received during weekends and holidays are excluded from business days and will begin processing the next available business day. To learn more about our prescription policy, please click here.
How can I change or cancel a recent order?
Special circumstances exist and our team will put forth our best effort in getting your package to you as quickly and accurately as possible. Please contact us right away if you need to change your delivery location or method. Even if a tracking number is not established, we may not be able to cancel or change an order if it has already been submitted to one of our warehouses.
CPAPnation.com is not responsible for courier delays, failed delivery attempts, or missing deliveries.
How will you package my order?
You may receive multiple packages if we choose to split your order in an effort to get you your items as quickly as possible.
How will you send my order?
Your package may be delivered by USPS, FedEx, or UPS. Our team will consider your location and the location of the product(s) type to determine the best delivery carrier for your order.
We will send all PO Box orders through the United States Postal Service. USPS is the only carrier permitted to deliver mail to (place mail in) a PO Box. Private shipping companies or carriers, such as UPS, FedEx and Amazon, are not able to deliver to (place mail in) a PO Box.
How can I track my order status?
During the checkout process, you can select to create a Shop Pay account. Shop Pay will store your payment and delivery preferences for eligible websites, and provides order information. Otherwise, we will provide a tracking number for items shipped once established through the shipping carrier(s) to the contact information submitted on your order.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to the Continental US for Sleep Therapy and Oxygen orders. Due to shipping restrictions related to Durable Medical Equipment regulations and/or licensing requirements, we do not ship prescription required Sleep Therapy orders to Maine & Tennessee, and we do not ship Oxygen orders to Hawaii, Idaho, Louisiana, Maine, Tennessee, and Rhode Island.
Where do you ship from?
We ship from our corporate headquarters based in Southern California and/or from multiple fulfillment warehouses across the United States.