Returning an item does not guarantee a refund, credit, or exchange.
Please see return details below or contact us to determine if your specific item/order is eligible to be returned.
We make every effort to ensure you choose the right products before purchase. We offer detailed product descriptions and images and can assist you during your shopping session via live chat or toll free telephone assistance.
We encourage you to check your order as soon as you receive it, and to contact us immediately if any item appears to be damaged, defective, incorrect, or missing.
A refund, credit, or exchange will be issued after we have received the returned product(s) into our facilities and inspected them, although certain exceptions apply. Shipping costs are not refundable.
New & Unopened Items
- We will accept returns on any unopened, unused product within 30 days of the original ship date for store credit or a full refund.
- Returns will be processed within 7-9 business days of receiving.
- Customer assumes responsibility for item return and any return shipping costs. Return shipping labels will NOT be provided.
- Please send your return to this address:
CPAPNATION RETURNS - ORDER #:, 777 S 67th Ave., Suite 150, Phoenix, AZ 85043
- Item must be received back in the same condition that you received it; unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging within 30 days of the original ship date.
- After your returned item has been processed and approved, you will automatically be refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund as well.
- Original shipping costs and return shipping costs are non-refundable. Return shipping labels will NOT be provided.
Exchange or Store Credit Eligibility
Used & Opened Items
- Any item that is used or opened is only eligible for store credit. No refund will be provided.
- You must reach out to us within 30 days of the original ship date to qualify.
- Please do not send the item back.
A return request can be submitted, processed, and approved if the item is considered Significantly Not as Described.
An item may be considered Significantly Not as Described if:
- The item is materially different from our online description of it.
- You received a completely different item.
- The condition of the item was misrepresented. For example, the item was described as “new” but the item was used.
- The item was advertised as authentic but is not authentic (i.e. counterfeit).
- The item is missing major parts or features and those facts were not disclosed in the description of the item when you bought it.
- You purchased a certain number of items but didn’t receive them all.
- The item was damaged during shipment.
- The item is unusable in its received state and was not disclosed as such.
An item may not be considered Significantly Not as Described if:
- The defect in the item was correctly described by the seller in its description of the item.
- The item was properly described but you didn’t want it after you received it.
- The item was properly described but did not meet your expectations.
- The item has minor scratches and was described as “re-certified" or "used."
- The item cost was removed from the shopping cart even though the name or the partial name of the product remained (i.e. Add-on items removed from the cart before checkout and were not paid for).
Certain types of items cannot be returned:
- Items like perishable goods, custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods. CPAP equipment is personal in nature and typically cannot be returned for a refund whether the equipment shows usage or not. We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please contact us to determine if your specific item is eligible to be returned.
Certain shipping costs are refundable:
- Shipping errors like delivery failures, backordered or delayed items, or for damaged, incorrect, or missing items. Please contact us to determine if your shipping costs are refundable.
Certain situations are typically eligible for a refund, store credit, or exchange:
- We will gladly process a refund, store credit, or exchange for the following situations:
- If you received a product with defective materials or workmanship.
- If you received an incorrect product or an incorrect quantity of a product in our error.
- If you did not receive a product because it is no longer available, on backorder, or was cancelled.
- If you received an item that was damaged during the shipping process.
- If your item was purchased more than 30 days ago, but backed by a manufacturer warranty.
For all 5 reasons above, we will gladly send a prepaid return shipping label. If an item in your order is one of those reasons above, please contact us as soon as possible so we can confirm it satisfies the return eligibility requirements.
CPAP medical equipment is personal in nature and cannot be returned once opened whether the equipment shows usage or not.