- Kills 99.9% of bacteria, germs, mold, fungus, and viruses
- EPA approved to kill the Human Coronavirus using Hypochlorous acid
- Free of alcohol, ammonia, bleach, dyes, fragrance, and soap
- Safe to be used around children, as well as those with asthma, allergies, and compromised immune systems
- Also can be used on humidifiers, ventilators, and most household surfaces
- Made in the USA
How does it work?
CleanSmart's Hypochlorous Acid is the only antimicrobial where the exact same product is EPA approved to be a Hospital Grade Disinfectant and also FDA approved to treat wounds or burns. The same solution does both! Hypochlorus is naturally made by the body's immune system as a defense against germs; once it has sanitized, it converts back to saline.
Simply spray the disinfectant and leave to air dry for 10 minutes! No rinsing or wiping required.
EPA Approval # 89896-2: https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sars-cov-2?fbclid=IwAR1gnuojMruAw9f3L2TxgmFruiCASGHWawhBpz0bZeS5ZgMi0UUQLlvW50s