The Luna G3 Machine by 3B has a clear LCD screen so you can easily access the snapshot of your previous night's data and a universal power supply so you can use it anywhere in the world. The embedded memory will store the previous night's full raw data AND 365 nights of usage data for up to 30 years! Plus, the G3 series has a pre-heat feature to warm your humidifier water up for ultimate comfort.
Real-time audible alerts will sound for numerous notifications; if the device is accidentally disconnected from power when it's delivering air, if no airflow comes out of the machine, if there is an excessive leak of airflow, and more.
RESLex technology is an EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief) feature and reduces the work of breathing during exhalation by providing you with a gentler pressure to naturally adapt to your breathing cycle throughout the night.
- Universal power supply so you can use it anywhere in the world; universal cloud-based sleep reporting system so you can view your nightly usage anywhere in the world.
Every night, your sleep is recorded in your Luna machine through iCode, which is a secure, cloud-based software. It is a remote reporting system that safely stores and displays your nightly usage to you, your physician, and your provider through its 4G LTE Cellular and Wi-Fi capabilities. It is completely free and comes standard in every 3B Luna model. Your physician and provider will be able to access your usage through the iCodeConnect portal. You can access your usage with the QR code functionality through your smartphone app, or with the SD card through a download to your computer. Tracking your sleep has never been easier!
3B Luna QR App:
After your nightly usage is recorded, it will be generated into a QR code that will appear on your Luna's screen. Simply take a snapshot of the QR code using the 3B Luna QR App with your smartphone (available on Apple and Android devices) and it will instantly display a sleep report about the previous night of sleep.
- Open the App Store App on your iPhone, or open the Google Play Store App for your Android.
- Search for "3B Luna QR" and download the 3B Luna QR app by 3B Medical, Inc.
- Once downloaded, open the app, and scan the QR code on your Luna's screen.
SD Card Download:
SD card downloads are easy and offer detailed therapy information.
To download on your computer:
- Find the SD card inserted into the back of your Luna machine. Simply push the SD card in and it should pop out.
- Insert the SD Card into the SD slot in your computer and follow the instructions.
- When reinserting the SD card into your machine, please remember that it goes in “upside down” with the metal contacts towards the top of the unit.
Luna G3 Bilevel Machine with Humidifier (SKU: LG3700)
- (1) Luna II Bilevel Machine with Humidifier and Water Chamber
- (1) Power Cord
- (1) 6 ft. Tubing
- (2) Air Filters - One Installed & One Extra
- (1) Cellular Module
- (1) Instruction Manual
- (1) User Guide
- (1) Travel Case
- + 2 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
- + PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED
Specs & Manuals:
with humidifier and water chamber attached
- Weight: 1.7 kg
- Dimensions: 265mm L X 145mm W X 114mm H
- Default Machine Settings: 4 to 25 cmH2O (in 0.5 cmH2O increments) Under single fault conditions, ≤ 30 cmH2O for CPAP and AutoCPAP mode, ≤ 40 cm for the rest of the modes
- Mode of Operation: Continuous
- Wireless capability for automated data capture
- Integrates with iCodeConnect™, 3B’s interactive, completely configurable patient management system
- The device delivers the following therapies: CPAP – Delivers Continuous Positive Airway Pressure; CPAP maintains a constant level of pressure throughout the breathing cycle. AutoCPAP – Delivers CPAP therapy and provides an air pressure no less than the prescribed pressure based on the patient’s needs. S – A bi-level mode which responds to both inhalation and exhalation by increasing pressure when you start to inhale and decreasing pressure when you start to exhale. There is no automatic delivery of a breath you do not inhale. IPAP (Inspiratory Positive Airway Pressure) and EPAP (Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure) are preset by home care provider. AutoS – A bi-level mode which responds to both your inhalation and exhalation. The differential pressure of IPAP and EPAP are presetted by home care provider. While working in auto feature, the device will automatically adjust the IPAP and EPAP if it detects an apnea.
- User Manual
How much does shipping cost?
FREE: We offer free shipping on all orders over $49.
$9.99: Orders under $49 will be charged a flat rate of $9.99 for standard shipping.
$59.99: Expedited delivery charge for two business days delivery.
How long does it take to process my order?
If we have your prescription on file, or if your are purchasing an item that does not require a prescription, our typical processing time is 1 full business day. This allows us time to choose the best delivery method for urgency, and to prepare your package with accuracy. Orders received during weekends and holidays are excluded from business days and will begin processing the next available business day. To learn more about our prescription policy, please click here.
How can I change or cancel a recent order?
Special circumstances exist and our team will put forth our best effort in getting your package to you as quickly and accurately as possible. Please contact us right away if you need to change your delivery location or method. Even if a tracking number is not established, we may not be able to cancel or change an order if it has already been submitted to one of our warehouses.
CPAPnation.com is not responsible for courier delays, failed delivery attempts, or missing deliveries.
How will you package my order?
You may receive multiple packages if we choose to split your order in an effort to get you your items as quickly as possible.
How will you send my order?
Your package may be delivered by USPS, FedEx, or UPS. Our team will consider your location and the location of the product(s) type to determine the best delivery carrier for your order.
We will send all PO Box orders through the United States Postal Service. USPS is the only carrier permitted to deliver mail to (place mail in) a PO Box. Private shipping companies or carriers, such as UPS, FedEx and Amazon, are not able to deliver to (place mail in) a PO Box.
How can I track my order status?
During the checkout process, you can select to create a Shop Pay account. Shop Pay will store your payment and delivery preferences for eligible websites, and provides order information. Otherwise, we will provide a tracking number for items shipped once established through the shipping carrier(s) to the contact information submitted on your order.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to the Continental US for Sleep Therapy and Oxygen orders. Due to shipping restrictions related to Durable Medical Equipment regulations and/or licensing requirements, we do not ship prescription required Sleep Therapy orders to Maine & Tennessee, and we do not ship Oxygen orders to Hawaii, Idaho, Louisiana, Maine, Tennessee, and Rhode Island.
Where do you ship from?
We ship from our corporate headquarters based in Southern California and/or from multiple fulfillment warehouses across the United States.