"Finally settle on a skin-friendly, all-cloth CPAP mask"
- “Balloon” action that the CPAP cloth mask creates makes limited skin contact with the face to keep the air within the CPAP mask sealed, as opposed to other traditional CPAP masks which require tight-fitting.
- Designed to absorb sweat and moisture away from your face. This helps reduce the likelihood of overheating or sweating during therapy and keeps you comfortable and dry throughout your sleep therapy.
- A new open-face headgear design that accommodates eyeglasses and allows virtually unrestricted vision—great for people who like to fall asleep while reading or watching TV
- A 90° Elbow Swivel Connector allows for more natural sleeping positions and is easy to remove or clean. Exhalation holes in the front of the mask ensure a quiet and gentle flow of air
- Two quick-release snaps are designed to make it one of the easiest masks to put on and take off
- Made entirely of cloth- a breathable fabric and are intended to be more comfortable than traditional gel or silicone CPAP masks.
Product Name: Anew Full Face Mask
Prescription Needed: Yes
Mask Type: Full Face Mask
Sizes Include: Small, Regular, Large (all in Blue)
SKUs: 100955, 100960, 100965
Included in your purchase:
- Full Face Mask in your selected size
- Informational DVD
- Instruction Booklet
How much does shipping cost?
FREE: We offer free shipping on all orders over $49.
$9.99: Orders under $49 will be charged a flat rate of $9.99 for standard shipping.
$59.99: Expedited delivery charge for two business days delivery.
How long does it take to process my order?
If we have your prescription on file, or if your are purchasing an item that does not require a prescription, our typical processing time is 1 full business day. This allows us time to choose the best delivery method for urgency, and to prepare your package with accuracy. Orders received during weekends and holidays are excluded from business days and will begin processing the next available business day. To learn more about our prescription policy, please click here.
How can I change or cancel a recent order?
Special circumstances exist and our team will put forth our best effort in getting your package to you as quickly and accurately as possible. Please contact us right away if you need to change your delivery location or method. Even if a tracking number is not established, we may not be able to cancel or change an order if it has already been submitted to one of our warehouses.
CPAPnation.com is not responsible for courier delays, failed delivery attempts, or missing deliveries.
How will you package my order?
You may receive multiple packages if we choose to split your order in an effort to get you your items as quickly as possible.
How will you send my order?
Your package may be delivered by USPS, FedEx, or UPS. Our team will consider your location and the location of the product(s) type to determine the best delivery carrier for your order.
We will send all PO Box orders through the United States Postal Service. USPS is the only carrier permitted to deliver mail to (place mail in) a PO Box. Private shipping companies or carriers, such as UPS, FedEx and Amazon, are not able to deliver to (place mail in) a PO Box.
How can I track my order status?
During the checkout process, you can select to create a Shop Pay account. Shop Pay will store your payment and delivery preferences for eligible websites, and provides order information. Otherwise, we will provide a tracking number for items shipped once established through the shipping carrier(s) to the contact information submitted on your order.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to the Continental US for Sleep Therapy and Oxygen orders. Due to shipping restrictions related to Durable Medical Equipment regulations and/or licensing requirements, we do not ship prescription required Sleep Therapy orders to Maine & Tennessee, and we do not ship Oxygen orders to Hawaii, Idaho, Louisiana, Maine, Tennessee, and Rhode Island.
Where do you ship from?
We ship from our corporate headquarters based in Southern California and/or from multiple fulfillment warehouses across the United States.