The ClimateLineAir OXY Heated Tubing by ResMed was exclusively designed for the AirSense and AirCurve 10 Series CPAP & Bi-level machines to receive additional oxygen during your sleep therapy. Typical replacement schedule is every three months.
- Advanced Heated Tubing with built-in supplemental oxygen connector for improved usability and additional oxygen flow for those who require CPAP and Oxygen Therapy.
- Auto Climate Control technology will monitor and adjust temperature and humidity levels in the mask to prevent rainout
- Achieves optimum levels and delivers a super quiet, consistent airflow throughout the entire night
- 360º swivel for increased freedom of movement without kinks or dragging
- Latex-free and made by Original Equipment Manufacturer - not a generic version
ClimateLineAir OXY Heated Tubing package (SKU: 37357)
- (1) Heated Tubing
- + 30 DAY GUARANTEE
- - NO PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED
Specs & Manuals:
- Dimensions: 6' long tubing (19mm x 22mm Cuffs)
- Compatibility: Compatible with AirSense 10 CPAP, Elite, and AutoSet Machines with HumidAir Heated Humidifier; AirCurve 10 S BiLevel Machine with HumidAir Heated Humidifier, AirCurve 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir Heated Humidifier
- HCPCS: A4604
How much does shipping cost?
FREE: We offer free shipping on all orders over $49.
$9.99: Orders under $49 will be charged a flat rate of $9.99 for standard shipping.
$59.99: Expedited delivery charge for two business days delivery.
How long does it take to process my order?
If we have your prescription on file, or if your are purchasing an item that does not require a prescription, our typical processing time is 1 full business day. This allows us time to choose the best delivery method for urgency, and to prepare your package with accuracy. Orders received during weekends and holidays are excluded from business days and will begin processing the next available business day. To learn more about our prescription policy, please click here.
How can I change or cancel a recent order?
Special circumstances exist and our team will put forth our best effort in getting your package to you as quickly and accurately as possible. Please contact us right away if you need to change your delivery location or method. Even if a tracking number is not established, we may not be able to cancel or change an order if it has already been submitted to one of our warehouses.
CPAPnation.com is not responsible for courier delays, failed delivery attempts, or missing deliveries.
How will you package my order?
You may receive multiple packages if we choose to split your order in an effort to get you your items as quickly as possible.
How will you send my order?
Your package may be delivered by USPS, FedEx, or UPS. Our team will consider your location and the location of the product(s) type to determine the best delivery carrier for your order.
We will send all PO Box orders through the United States Postal Service. USPS is the only carrier permitted to deliver mail to (place mail in) a PO Box. Private shipping companies or carriers, such as UPS, FedEx and Amazon, are not able to deliver to (place mail in) a PO Box.
How can I track my order status?
During the checkout process, you can select to create a Shop Pay account. Shop Pay will store your payment and delivery preferences for eligible websites, and provides order information. Otherwise, we will provide a tracking number for items shipped once established through the shipping carrier(s) to the contact information submitted on your order.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to the Continental US for Sleep Therapy and Oxygen orders. Due to shipping restrictions related to Durable Medical Equipment regulations and/or licensing requirements, we do not ship prescription required Sleep Therapy orders to Maine & Tennessee, and we do not ship Oxygen orders to Hawaii, Idaho, Louisiana, Maine, Tennessee, and Rhode Island.
Where do you ship from?
We ship from our corporate headquarters based in Southern California and/or from multiple fulfillment warehouses across the United States.