AirFit™ N30i Nasal CPAP Mask Frame Package
Assemble and customize your AirFit N30i mask - without a prescription! Simply select your frame/cushion size and add the optional headgear for a fully functioning mask. Items are packaged separately, but ship together.
Flexible, lightweight frame with top-of-head-tubing connection allows for full 360 degrees of motion so active sleepers can easily switch sleeping positions
Plush headgear has secure, slim straps and is compatible with both the AirFit N30i and AirFit P30i CPAP Masks
Silky soft, curved silicone cradle cushion positioned under the nose has a frosted surface and feels more natural on the skin
2021 Update: ResMed made product enhancements to the AirFit N30i and it now features an integrated QuietAir vent as well as a vented elbow to provide ultra-fine air dispersal. The sound level is now only 24 decibels, making this mask considered whisper-quiet.
AirFit N30i mask frame package (SKU: 63803, 63809, 63807, 63805, 63802, 63808, 63806, or 63804)
- (1) Mask frame with short tube and elbow swivel (Small or Standard)
- (1) Nasal cushion (Small, Small-Wide, Wide, or Medium)
- - PRESCRIPTION IS NOT REQUIRED
- - HEADGEAR IS NOT INCLUDED
Add to cart separately to purchase
Closely related products to consider
- AirFit N30i Multi-Fit Pack includes all sizes of the AirFit N30i cushions; however, a prescription is required for the purchase of this item.
- AirFit P30i can be changed into the AirFit N30i Mask and vice versa by swapping out the pillows and cushions; the two mask frames and headgear are interchangeable.
- AirFit N30 has many of the same features as the AirFit N30i Mask; however, does not have the top-of-the-head tubing connection and also uses a significantly smaller headgear strap.
Specs & Manuals:
Plus, important manufacturer notes
- Sizing: per the manufacturer, men are encouraged to try the standard frame size, and women are encouraged to try the small frame size. Also, each cushion size is color-coded and has an arrow stamped on the front of the cushion; a red "S" for Small, a blue "M" for Medium, a purple "SW" for Small-Wide, or a gray "W" for Wide.
- Compatibility: The AirFit N30i is compatible with most positive airway devices and mask setting as Nasal Pillow, if one is required on the device. For more information, please review the manufacturer Mask/Device Compatibility List. Interchangeable with the Frame of the AirFit™ P30i
How much does shipping cost?
FREE: We offer free shipping on all orders over $49.
$9.99: Orders under $49 will be charged a flat rate of $9.99 for standard shipping.
$59.99: Expedited delivery charge for two business days delivery.
How long does it take to process my order?
If we have your prescription on file, or if your are purchasing an item that does not require a prescription, our typical processing time is 1 full business day. This allows us time to choose the best delivery method for urgency, and to prepare your package with accuracy. Orders received during weekends and holidays are excluded from business days and will begin processing the next available business day. To learn more about our prescription policy, please click here.
How can I change or cancel a recent order?
Special circumstances exist and our team will put forth our best effort in getting your package to you as quickly and accurately as possible. Please contact us right away if you need to change your delivery location or method. Even if a tracking number is not established, we may not be able to cancel or change an order if it has already been submitted to one of our warehouses.
CPAPnation.com is not responsible for courier delays, failed delivery attempts, or missing deliveries.
How will you package my order?
You may receive multiple packages if we choose to split your order in an effort to get you your items as quickly as possible.
How will you send my order?
Your package may be delivered by USPS, FedEx, or UPS. Our team will consider your location and the location of the product(s) type to determine the best delivery carrier for your order.
We will send all PO Box orders through the United States Postal Service. USPS is the only carrier permitted to deliver mail to (place mail in) a PO Box. Private shipping companies or carriers, such as UPS, FedEx and Amazon, are not able to deliver to (place mail in) a PO Box.
How can I track my order status?
During the checkout process, you can select to create a Shop Pay account. Shop Pay will store your payment and delivery preferences for eligible websites, and provides order information. Otherwise, we will provide a tracking number for items shipped once established through the shipping carrier(s) to the contact information submitted on your order.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to the Continental US for Sleep Therapy and Oxygen orders. Due to shipping restrictions related to Durable Medical Equipment regulations and/or licensing requirements, we do not ship prescription required Sleep Therapy orders to Maine & Tennessee, and we do not ship Oxygen orders to Hawaii, Idaho, Louisiana, Maine, Tennessee, and Rhode Island.
Where do you ship from?
We ship from our corporate headquarters based in Southern California and/or from multiple fulfillment warehouses across the United States.
With cold & flu season and COVID-19 in full swing, it's more important than ever to focus on your health. Don’t know where to start? Start with your CPAP supplies. You use this equipment every night, so making sure it's being replaced and cleaned properly, is critical not only to your sleep health, but your overall health as well.
Did you know that the natural oils from your face stick to your cushion? Over time, this will soften your mask cushion and break down the seal. Unfortunately, you will then experience air leaks and a poorer night sleep. Do not let this happen to you!
We created the ultimate guide (as recommended by major insurance companies) to make sure you are replacing your CPAP supplies on time and cleaning them correctly!
WHEN SHOULD I REPLACE MY CPAP SUPPLIES?
See below for the insurance recommended schedule:
- Every 6 Months: Headgear, Black Non-Disposable Filter & Chinstrap
- Every 3 Months: Frame, Tubing
- Every Month: Full Face Mask Cushions
- Bi-Weekly: White Disposable Filters, Nasal Mask Cushions
- Only when cracked or broken: Humidifier Chamber
Failure to timely change your CPAP supplies could lead to infections and respiratory problems! There is hidden bacteria, grime, and dirt all over CPAP supplies!
HOW SHOULD I CLEAN MY CPAP SUPPLIES?
In-between new supplies, pollen, dust, bacteria, and air particles build up on your supplies. Manufacturers, suppliers, and sleep physicians all recommend regular cleanings of your CPAP equipment and supplies; but keeping track of when to clean what, is no easy task! We are here to help.
“It is vitally important to keep everything as clean as possible, as hoses/tubing and masks can be a prime breeding ground for bacteria and mold,” said Phoebe Ochman, director of Communications for Sleep Apnea Treatment Centers of America.
CLEANING YOUR CPAP SUPPLIES
- Add warm water to a bathtub or sink.
- Mix in a mild soap. Some patients prefer baby soap, the Neutralizing Pre-Wash by SoClean, or a 50/50 solution of water and white vinegar.
- Swirl around for a few minutes and then rinse thoroughly.
- Leave all items to hang/air dry. Be sure to dry the chamber as much as possible with a paper towel or cloth, and then leave it out to air dry the rest of the way.
- Clean all high-touch surfaces like nightstands, doorknobs, and light switches daily with a disposable wipe or a cloth and an EPA approved disinfectant.
- Do not use bleach or other harsh chemicals.
- Empty unused humidifier water daily and refill nightly.
- If distilled water is unavailable, a back-up chamber should be kept on hand to immediately replace if residue develops.
- If your mask has magnetic clips, leave them attached to the mask frame before cleaning.
Another option is to use a CPAP cleaning machine. It will save you time and energy for easy sanitizing and kill bacteria, germs, and other pathogens on your supplies. Let it do the hard work for you!
The health and safety of our patients is our top priority. We hope these tips are helpful, and we thank you for being a valued addition in our CPAP care community.