ResMed AirMini Auto CPAP Machine | Travel
One of the smallest and most portable travel CPAP machine on the market today and weighs only 0.66 pounds (about 10 ounces)! This high-tech machine's comfort settings can be controlled through Bluetooth or the AirMini app and supports 3 therapy modes: CPAP, AutoSet (APAP), and AutoSet for Her (APAP).
SmartStart and Auto Stop* adapt to you by each individual breath. As soon as you breathe into your mask, therapy begins; as soon as you remove your mask for more than just a few seconds, it stops automatically.
Revolutionary EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief)* reduces the work of breathing during exhalation by providing you with a gentler pressure to naturally adapt to your breathing cycle throughout the night.
- Advanced AutoRamp* with sleep onset detection will deliver a low pressure so you can fall asleep with ease. Once fully asleep, it will gently increase the pressure to your prescribed setting.
*Each of these features can be turned on or off by you in the comfort settings of your AirMini App
AirMini Travel Machine package (SKU: 38113)
- (1) AirMini Auto CPAP Travel Machine
- (1) Deluxe Drawstring Travel Bag
- (1) Universal Power Supply with Cord
- (1) Disposable Starter Filter
- (1) Printed User Manual
+ 2 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
Specs & Manuals:
- AirMini User Manual (English)
- AirMini User Manual (Spanish)
- Weight: 0.66 pounds (10.56 ounces)
- Dimensions: 5.40 x 3.30 x 2.10 inches
- Power Cord Length: 6 feet
- EPR Settings: 0 = Off; 1 = Minimum, 3 = Maximum
- Ramp Settings: 4 to Minimum Therapy Pressure (cmH2O)
- Operating Pressure Range: 4 to 20 cmH2O
- Sound Pressure Level: 30 dBA
- Sound Level: 38 dBA
Important Manufacturer Notes:
- MASKS: Only compatible with AirFit/AirTouch N20 and F20 series; AirFit P10, N30 and F30 Series AND required with use of tubing setup pack
- HUMIDIFIER: Only compatible with HumidX and HumidX Plus Heat Moisture Exchangers (HME) for optional use
- OXYGEN: NOT compatible with supplemental oxygen
*A VALID PRESCRIPTION IS REQUIRED FOR THE PURCHASE OF THIS PRODUCT
- Humidifier PLUS
- Humidifier for F20 Series
- Overnight battery
- DC converter
- 20W Power Supply
- AirMini Tubing
Premium Travel Case
- Drawstring Bag
- Bed Caddy Mount System
- Filter Cover
Compatible ResMed Packages:
Shipping & Handling
How much does shipping cost?
FREE: We offer free shipping on all orders over $49.
$9.99: Orders under $49 will be charged a flat rate of $9.99 for standard shipping.
$59.99: Expedited delivery charge for two business days delivery.
How long does it take to process my order?
If we have your prescription on file, or if your are purchasing an item that does not require a prescription, our typical processing time is 1 full business day. This allows us time to choose the best delivery method for urgency, and to prepare your package with accuracy. Orders received during weekends and holidays are excluded from business days and will begin processing the next available business day. To learn more about our prescription policy, please click here.
How can I change or cancel a recent order?
Special circumstances exist and our team will put forth our best effort in getting your package to you as quickly and accurately as possible. Please contact us right away if you need to change your delivery location or method. Even if a tracking number is not established, we may not be able to cancel or change an order if it has already been submitted to one of our warehouses.
CPAPnation.com is not responsible for courier delays, failed delivery attempts, or missing deliveries.
How will you package my order?
You may receive multiple packages if we choose to split your order in an effort to get you your items as quickly as possible.
How will you send my order?
Your package may be delivered by USPS, FedEx, or UPS. Our team will consider your location and the location of the product(s) type to determine the best delivery carrier for your order.
We will send all PO Box orders through the United States Postal Service. USPS is the only carrier permitted to deliver mail to (place mail in) a PO Box. Private shipping companies or carriers, such as UPS, FedEx and Amazon, are not able to deliver to (place mail in) a PO Box.
How can I track my order status?
During the checkout process, you can select to create a Shop Pay account. Shop Pay will store your payment and delivery preferences for eligible websites, and provides order information. Otherwise, we will provide a tracking number for items shipped once established through the shipping carrier(s) to the contact information submitted on your order.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to the Continental US for Sleep Therapy and Oxygen orders. Due to shipping restrictions related to Durable Medical Equipment regulations and/or licensing requirements, we do not ship prescription required Sleep Therapy orders to Maine & Tennessee, and we do not ship Oxygen orders to Hawaii, Idaho, Louisiana, Maine, Tennessee, and Rhode Island.
Where do you ship from?
We ship from our corporate headquarters based in Southern California and/or from multiple fulfillment warehouses across the United States.
Cleaning & Replacing Guidelines
THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO REPLACING & CLEANING YOUR CPAP SUPPLIES
With cold & flu season and COVID-19 in full swing, it's more important than ever to focus on your health. Don’t know where to start? Start with your CPAP supplies. You use this equipment every night, so making sure it's being replaced and cleaned properly, is critical not only to your sleep health, but your overall health as well.
Did you know that the natural oils from your face stick to your cushion? Over time, this will soften your mask cushion and break down the seal. Unfortunately, you will then experience air leaks and a poorer night sleep. Do not let this happen to you!
We created the ultimate guide (as recommended by major insurance companies) to make sure you are replacing your CPAP supplies on time and cleaning them correctly!
WHEN SHOULD I REPLACE MY CPAP SUPPLIES?
See below for the insurance recommended schedule:
- Every 6 Months: Headgear, Black Non-Disposable Filter & Chinstrap
- Every 3 Months: Frame, Tubing
- Every Month: Full Face Mask Cushions
- Bi-Weekly: White Disposable Filters, Nasal Mask Cushions
- Only when cracked or broken: Humidifier Chamber
Failure to timely change your CPAP supplies could lead to infections and respiratory problems! There is hidden bacteria, grime, and dirt all over CPAP supplies!
HOW SHOULD I CLEAN MY CPAP SUPPLIES?
In-between new supplies, pollen, dust, bacteria, and air particles build up on your supplies. Manufacturers, suppliers, and sleep physicians all recommend regular cleanings of your CPAP equipment and supplies; but keeping track of when to clean what, is no easy task! We are here to help.
“It is vitally important to keep everything as clean as possible, as hoses/tubing and masks can be a prime breeding ground for bacteria and mold,” said Phoebe Ochman, director of Communications for Sleep Apnea Treatment Centers of America.
CLEANING YOUR CPAP SUPPLIES
- Add warm water to a bathtub or sink.
- Mix in a mild soap. Some patients prefer baby soap, the Neutralizing Pre-Wash by SoClean, or a 50/50 solution of water and white vinegar.
- Swirl around for a few minutes and then rinse thoroughly.
- Leave all items to hang/air dry. Be sure to dry the chamber as much as possible with a paper towel or cloth, and then leave it out to air dry the rest of the way.
- Clean all high-touch surfaces like nightstands, doorknobs, and light switches daily with a disposable wipe or a cloth and an EPA approved disinfectant.
- Do not use bleach or other harsh chemicals.
- Empty unused humidifier water daily and refill nightly.
- If distilled water is unavailable, a back-up chamber should be kept on hand to immediately replace if residue develops.
- If your mask has magnetic clips, leave them attached to the mask frame before cleaning.
Another option is to use a CPAP cleaning machine. It will save you time and energy for easy sanitizing and kill bacteria, germs, and other pathogens on your supplies. Let it do the hard work for you!
The health and safety of our patients is our top priority. We hope these tips are helpful, and we thank you for being a valued addition in our CPAP care community.
Ask a question
Need help from a sleep expert? Contact Us!
Phone: (800) 673-1220