Product Name: Bleep DreamPort Nasal Mask
Prescription Needed: Yes
Mask Type: Nasal Mask
Headgear: NO HEADGEAR!
Sizes Include: Universal sizing
- Bleep DreamWay Mask Interface with 10-inch hose and connector
- Bleep DreamPorts (1 box = 32-Pack which is a 16-Night supply)
- Instruction Guide
- Adhesive design means no headgear
- The openings are 27% larger than a nasal pillow which allows for more laminar flow at the base of the nostrils to eliminate the jetting sensation that some nasal pillow users do not like!
- Interface seals outside of the nares, eliminates vanity lines, no hair matting
- Reduces nosocomial infection, skin and bridge breakdown
- One size fits all, single night use
- No leak seal (improved arousal index, quality of sleep, and compliance)
- Lightweight/ low profile design to increase comfort which also reduces claustrophobia
How Long it Will Last:
- The DreamPorts (the adhesive strips with connectors) are only good for a single use and should be disposed of daily - 1 set per day
- The adhesive tape is high quality hypoallergenic surgical tape manufactured by 3M
- You use two DreamPorts each night (one for each nostril) and dispose of them in the morning
- The DreamPorts are recyclable (environmentally friendly)
- The DreamPort solution works well for almost all people with obstructive sleep apnea
How to Apply:
- Prep. Clean your nose and area around the nose. Remove oil, makeup, and dirt to allow the adhesive to fit most securely. Use a mild astringent like alcohol or witch hazel. DreamWipes are also available for purchase and are ideal for this crucial first step
- Dry. Pat the area completely dry before proceeding
- Apply. Peel the adhesive backing off one DreamPort adhesive adapter. While looking in a mirror, tilt your head back and place the Dream Port under one nostril so that the DreamPort becomes an extension of your nostril. Use your finger to secure the adhesive where your nostril and the DreamPort come together. Smooth out any gaps or bubbles around your nose and nostril
- Repeat for the second nostril
- Smooth the adhesive where the two DreamPorts overlap so there is a tight seal from the adhesive
- Check airflow. The DreamPort should NOT block airflow through your nostrils. Breathe in through your nose and verify you feel air passing through both nostrils. If this is not the case, remove the DreamPort and apply a new one. Connect each quick-release socket on the DreamWay tubing interface to each DreamPort. A CLICK indicates it's fully connected
- Attach your CPAP hose to the universal connector on the DreamWay tubing. Do NOT reapply a removed DreamPort as the adhesive will not fully function
TIP: trim the adhesive before peeling off the backing to better fit smaller faces. Pieces of trimmed adhesive can also be used to help seal the DreamPort adaptors in the area of overlap
Removing the DreamPort:
- Use a mirror
- Pinch the tabs at the rim of the quick release sockets to disconnect from the DreamPorts from the DreamWay unit. Gently pull the adhesive down at the upper edges. Always pull the DreamPorts off at the bottom of the nose
- Recycle the plastic DreamPorts
- Throw away the adhesives
- Agitate the DreamWay unit for 20-30 seconds in lukewarm water with a scent-free, moisturizer free mild soap
- Soak the DreamWay unit for 10 minutes
- Rinse in fresh water
- Air dry but avoid direct sunlight
How much does shipping cost?
FREE: We offer free shipping on all orders over $49.
$9.99: Orders under $49 will be charged a flat rate of $9.99 for standard shipping.
$59.99: Expedited delivery charge for two business days delivery.
How long does it take to process my order?
If we have your prescription on file, or if your are purchasing an item that does not require a prescription, our typical processing time is 1 full business day. This allows us time to choose the best delivery method for urgency, and to prepare your package with accuracy. Orders received during weekends and holidays are excluded from business days and will begin processing the next available business day. To learn more about our prescription policy, please click here.
How can I change or cancel a recent order?
Special circumstances exist and our team will put forth our best effort in getting your package to you as quickly and accurately as possible. Please contact us right away if you need to change your delivery location or method. Even if a tracking number is not established, we may not be able to cancel or change an order if it has already been submitted to one of our warehouses.
CPAPnation.com is not responsible for courier delays, failed delivery attempts, or missing deliveries.
How will you package my order?
You may receive multiple packages if we choose to split your order in an effort to get you your items as quickly as possible.
How will you send my order?
Your package may be delivered by USPS, FedEx, or UPS. Our team will consider your location and the location of the product(s) type to determine the best delivery carrier for your order.
We will send all PO Box orders through the United States Postal Service. USPS is the only carrier permitted to deliver mail to (place mail in) a PO Box. Private shipping companies or carriers, such as UPS, FedEx and Amazon, are not able to deliver to (place mail in) a PO Box.
How can I track my order status?
During the checkout process, you can select to create a Shop Pay account. Shop Pay will store your payment and delivery preferences for eligible websites, and provides order information. Otherwise, we will provide a tracking number for items shipped once established through the shipping carrier(s) to the contact information submitted on your order.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to the Continental US for Sleep Therapy and Oxygen orders. Due to shipping restrictions related to Durable Medical Equipment regulations and/or licensing requirements, we do not ship prescription required Sleep Therapy orders to Maine & Tennessee, and we do not ship Oxygen orders to Hawaii, Idaho, Louisiana, Maine, Tennessee, and Rhode Island.
Where do you ship from?
We ship from our corporate headquarters based in Southern California and/or from multiple fulfillment warehouses across the United States.