Simplify with SimplyGo
SimplyGo is the only portable oxygen concentrator (POC) to offer continuous flow and pulse-dose delivery in one lightweight, non-clinical looking device. It offers continuous flow, pulse dose, and sleep modes.
SimplyGo strives to set a new standard in POC reliability. Designed, built, and rigorously tested to withstand the bumps and bangs of everyday life, SimplyGo can be counted on to perform reliably in real-world use day in and day out.
With a long-life compressor, high-quality parts, a high-impact resistant, design, and oversized cart wheels, this POC was built to set new standards of ruggedness.
This SimplyGo POC Package Includes:
· 1- SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator in re-certified condition #NN1068987
· 1- Carrying Case with shoulder strap #1082663
· 1- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery #1082662
· 1- Mobile Cart #1074885
· 1- DC Power Supply #1083692
· 1- AC Power Supply #1082661
· 1- Accessory Bag #1083696
· 1- Printed User Guide #1083700
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long can SimplyGo operate on battery power? Its rechargeable battery provides up to 3.7 hours.
- What is SimplyGo’s oxygen producing capability? SimplyGo can deliver a maximum of 2 liters/min continuous flow. That is more oxygen per minute than any other portable concentrator of its size and weight.
- Can I use the SimplyGo while I sleep? With a continuous flow of oxygen up to 2 LPM, SimplyGo is the perfect portable unit for night time use. And for patients who need higher pulse settings at night, the Sleep mode provides increased trigger sensitivity and a softer pulse for exceptional comfort.
- Can I use the SimplyGo portable concentrator when I travel? SimplyGo is ideal for people who enjoy traveling and rely upon oxygen therapy. SimplyGo operates from a wall outlet (AC power), an automobile charger (DC power), or re-chargeable Lithium-ion battery. The SimplyGo has been approved for air travel by the FAA since October 31, 2012. However, because airline policies for traveling with an oxygen concentrator vary, you will need to check with your airline before flying with a SimplyGo.
How much does shipping cost?
FREE: We offer free shipping on all orders over $49.
$9.99: Orders under $49 will be charged a flat rate of $9.99 for standard shipping.
$59.99: Expedited delivery charge for two business days delivery.
How long does it take to process my order?
If we have your prescription on file, or if your are purchasing an item that does not require a prescription, our typical processing time is 1 full business day. This allows us time to choose the best delivery method for urgency, and to prepare your package with accuracy. Orders received during weekends and holidays are excluded from business days and will begin processing the next available business day. To learn more about our prescription policy, please click here.
How can I change or cancel a recent order?
Special circumstances exist and our team will put forth our best effort in getting your package to you as quickly and accurately as possible. Please contact us right away if you need to change your delivery location or method. Even if a tracking number is not established, we may not be able to cancel or change an order if it has already been submitted to one of our warehouses.
CPAPnation.com is not responsible for courier delays, failed delivery attempts, or missing deliveries.
How will you package my order?
You may receive multiple packages if we choose to split your order in an effort to get you your items as quickly as possible.
How will you send my order?
Your package may be delivered by USPS, FedEx, or UPS. Our team will consider your location and the location of the product(s) type to determine the best delivery carrier for your order.
We will send all PO Box orders through the United States Postal Service. USPS is the only carrier permitted to deliver mail to (place mail in) a PO Box. Private shipping companies or carriers, such as UPS, FedEx and Amazon, are not able to deliver to (place mail in) a PO Box.
How can I track my order status?
During the checkout process, you can select to create a Shop Pay account. Shop Pay will store your payment and delivery preferences for eligible websites, and provides order information. Otherwise, we will provide a tracking number for items shipped once established through the shipping carrier(s) to the contact information submitted on your order.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to the Continental US for Sleep Therapy and Oxygen orders. Due to shipping restrictions related to Durable Medical Equipment regulations and/or licensing requirements, we do not ship prescription required Sleep Therapy orders to Maine & Tennessee, and we do not ship Oxygen orders to Hawaii, Idaho, Louisiana, Maine, Tennessee, and Rhode Island.
Where do you ship from?
We ship from our corporate headquarters based in Southern California and/or from multiple fulfillment warehouses across the United States.