The SoClean Device Disinfector kills up to 99.9% of bacteria and viruses on your smartphone and other everyday items in a matter of minutes!
Device Disinfector Benefits:
- Kills up to 99.9% of bacteria and viruses on your smartphone and other everyday items in a matter of minutes using Activated Oxygen.
- Activated Oxygen has been used in hospitals, food production and water purification for many years. It is created when a third atom of oxygen combines with the two-atom oxygen molecule that makes up the air we breathe. The So Clean Device Disinfector generates Activated Oxygen from room air to destroy any viruses or bacteria on your devices in as little as 5 minutes. A special filter then converts the activated oxygen back into the air we breathe.
- No need to deal with water, wipes, or harsh chemicals!
We touch our smartphones an average of 2,617 times a day. Imagine other high-touch items - our car keys, key fobs, remote controls, etc.
With advanced ozone technology, the SoClean Device Disinfector keeps high-touch items safe and ready to use for the whole family. No need to deal with water, wipes, or harsh chemicals! Simply plugin and set the cycle time (5, 10, or 20 minutes). When the status light turns green, your items are ready for use!
For optimal performance, the filter must be replaced approximately every 6 months. The device will not operate when the filter expires. Your device will alert you when it is time to replace the filter.Included with your purchase:
- SoClean Device Disinfector Unit
- 1 Filter
- 1 AC Power Adapter
- User Manual
2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Sleek, modern design with USB charging port for your devices
- No assembly required; simply plug in for use
- Lightweight and portable with small footprint - weighs 5.6 lbs; the chamber measures 7.25 inches long by 4 inches wide by 4.5 inches deep
- Easy-view indicator icons throughout the process
How much does shipping cost?
FREE: We offer free shipping on all orders over $49.
$9.99: Orders under $49 will be charged a flat rate of $9.99 for standard shipping.
$59.99: Expedited delivery charge for two business days delivery.
How long does it take to process my order?
If we have your prescription on file, or if your are purchasing an item that does not require a prescription, our typical processing time is 1 full business day. This allows us time to choose the best delivery method for urgency, and to prepare your package with accuracy. Orders received during weekends and holidays are excluded from business days and will begin processing the next available business day. To learn more about our prescription policy, please click here.
How can I change or cancel a recent order?
Special circumstances exist and our team will put forth our best effort in getting your package to you as quickly and accurately as possible. Please contact us right away if you need to change your delivery location or method. Even if a tracking number is not established, we may not be able to cancel or change an order if it has already been submitted to one of our warehouses.
CPAPnation.com is not responsible for courier delays, failed delivery attempts, or missing deliveries.
How will you package my order?
You may receive multiple packages if we choose to split your order in an effort to get you your items as quickly as possible.
How will you send my order?
Your package may be delivered by USPS, FedEx, or UPS. Our team will consider your location and the location of the product(s) type to determine the best delivery carrier for your order.
We will send all PO Box orders through the United States Postal Service. USPS is the only carrier permitted to deliver mail to (place mail in) a PO Box. Private shipping companies or carriers, such as UPS, FedEx and Amazon, are not able to deliver to (place mail in) a PO Box.
How can I track my order status?
During the checkout process, you can select to create a Shop Pay account. Shop Pay will store your payment and delivery preferences for eligible websites, and provides order information. Otherwise, we will provide a tracking number for items shipped once established through the shipping carrier(s) to the contact information submitted on your order.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to the Continental US for Sleep Therapy and Oxygen orders. Due to shipping restrictions related to Durable Medical Equipment regulations and/or licensing requirements, we do not ship prescription required Sleep Therapy orders to Maine & Tennessee, and we do not ship Oxygen orders to Hawaii, Idaho, Louisiana, Maine, Tennessee, and Rhode Island.
Where do you ship from?
We ship from our corporate headquarters based in Southern California and/or from multiple fulfillment warehouses across the United States.