SKU#36830 (compare with: 1005894)
6 foot replacement power cord for ResMed S8, S9, S10, Respironics, Fisher & Paykel, Sandman, Devilbiss, SleepEasy, and Zzz CPAP/BILEVEL MACHINES.
- All ResMed AirSense 10 Series CPAP Machines
- All ResMed AirCurve 10 Series BiLevel Machines
- All ResMed S8 Series CPAP/BiLevel Machines
- All ResMed S9 Series CPAP/BiLevel Machines
- All H2O Heated Humidifiers
- All Devilbiss IntelliPAP Series CPAP/BiLevel Machines
- All Philips Respironics M-Series CPAP/BiPAP Machines
- All Philips Respironics P-Series PR SystemOne 50 Series CPAP/BiPAP Machines
- All Philips Respironics P-Series PR SystemOne 60 Series CPAP/BiPAP Machines
- All Sandman Series CPAP/BiLevel Machines
- All Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle 230 Series CPAP Machines
- All Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle 240 Series CPAP Machines
- All Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle 250 Series CPAP Machines
- All Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle 600 Series CPAP Machines
- All SleepEasy Series CPAP/BiPAP Machines
- All Zzz-PAP Series CPAP Machines
- Many older Philips Respironics REMstar Series CPAP/BiPAP Machines including the REMstar, REMstar Plus, REMstar Pro, REMstar Pro2, REMstar Auto, Aria, Aria LX, BiPAP Pro, Duet LX, Solo, Solo Plus, Solo LX, Synchrony, Virtuoso, etc.
Power Cord sold individually, power source sold separately.
How much does shipping cost?
FREE: We offer free shipping on all orders over $49.
$9.99: Orders under $49 will be charged a flat rate of $9.99 for standard shipping.
$59.99: Expedited delivery charge for two business days delivery.
How long does it take to process my order?
If we have your prescription on file, or if your are purchasing an item that does not require a prescription, our typical processing time is 1 full business day. This allows us time to choose the best delivery method for urgency, and to prepare your package with accuracy. Orders received during weekends and holidays are excluded from business days and will begin processing the next available business day. To learn more about our prescription policy, please click here.
How can I change or cancel a recent order?
Special circumstances exist and our team will put forth our best effort in getting your package to you as quickly and accurately as possible. Please contact us right away if you need to change your delivery location or method. Even if a tracking number is not established, we may not be able to cancel or change an order if it has already been submitted to one of our warehouses.
CPAPnation.com is not responsible for courier delays, failed delivery attempts, or missing deliveries.
How will you package my order?
You may receive multiple packages if we choose to split your order in an effort to get you your items as quickly as possible.
How will you send my order?
Your package may be delivered by USPS, FedEx, or UPS. Our team will consider your location and the location of the product(s) type to determine the best delivery carrier for your order.
We will send all PO Box orders through the United States Postal Service. USPS is the only carrier permitted to deliver mail to (place mail in) a PO Box. Private shipping companies or carriers, such as UPS, FedEx and Amazon, are not able to deliver to (place mail in) a PO Box.
How can I track my order status?
During the checkout process, you can select to create a Shop Pay account. Shop Pay will store your payment and delivery preferences for eligible websites, and provides order information. Otherwise, we will provide a tracking number for items shipped once established through the shipping carrier(s) to the contact information submitted on your order.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to the Continental US for Sleep Therapy and Oxygen orders. Due to shipping restrictions related to Durable Medical Equipment regulations and/or licensing requirements, we do not ship prescription required Sleep Therapy orders to Maine & Tennessee, and we do not ship Oxygen orders to Hawaii, Idaho, Louisiana, Maine, Tennessee, and Rhode Island.
Where do you ship from?
We ship from our corporate headquarters based in Southern California and/or from multiple fulfillment warehouses across the United States.