The AirSense 10 For Her AutoSet Machine by ResMed is a top of the line "Smart" machine that supports auto-fluctuating pressures with the first FDA approved technology specifically designed for female breathing patterns. This machine has all the great features that the AirSense 10 offers, but also has a uniquely different response to upper respiratory disturbances and apneas. The machine detects a disturbance or apnea with one single breath and will immediately respond by changing the pressure. Women users of this machine receive a more custom, responsive experience.
SmartStart and Auto Stop* adapts to female users by each individual breath. As soon as you breathe into your mask, therapy begins; as soon as you remove your mask for more than just a few seconds, it stops automatically.
Revolutionary EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief)* reduces the work of breathing during exhalation by providing you with a gentler pressure to naturally adapt to your breathing cycle throughout the night.
- Advanced AutoRamp* with sleep onset detection will deliver a low pressure so you can fall asleep with ease. Once fully asleep, it will gently increase the pressure to your prescribed pressure setting.
*Each of these features can be accessed and turned on/off in the comfort settings
AirSense 10 AutoSet Machine FOR HER and Humidifier package (SKU: 37210)
(1) AirSense 10 FOR HER Auto CPAP Machine
- (1) Built-in HumidAir Heated Humidifier
- (1) Standard Water Chamber (S)
- (1) ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing
- (1) Disposable Starter Filter
- (1) Filter Cover
- (1) Universal Power Supply with Cord
- (1) Deluxe Travel Bag
- (1) Printed User Manual
- + 2 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
- + PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED
Specs & Manuals:
with humidifier and water chamber attached
- Weight: 2.75 pounds (44 ounces)
- Dimensions: 10.04 x 4.57 x 5.91 inches
- Power Cord Length: 6 feet
- Tubing: 6 ft in length and 15 mm in diameter
- EPR Settings: 0 = Off; 1 = Minimum, 3 = Maximum
- Humidifier Settings: 0 = Off; 1 = Minimum, 8 = Maximum
- AutoRamp Settings: Begins at 4 cmH2O and increases by 1 cmH2O every minute to reach prescribed Therapy Pressure at 30 minute mark
- Operating Pressure Range: One Fixed Pressure from 4 to 20 cmH2O
- Sound Level: 26.6 dBA
- AirSense 10 AutoSet User Guide
- Mode: AutoSet For Her
- Minimum Pressure: 4 cm H2O
- Maximum Pressure: 20 cm H2O
- Ramp: Auto
- Start Pressure: 4 cm H2O
- Humidity Level: 4
- Mask Type: Pillows
- EPR: Off
- SmartStart: Off
AutoSet For Her Mode:
The AutoSet for Her mode is based on key aspects of ResMed’s AutoSet algorithm and delivers therapeutic responses tailored to the characteristics of female OSA patients. The AutoSet for Her is similar to ResMed’s AutoSet algorithm with the following modifications:
- Reduced rate of pressure increments designed to help prevent arousals
- Slower pressure decays
- Treats apneas up to 12 cm H2O and continues to respond to flow limitation and snore up to 20 cm H2O.
- Minimum pressure (Min. Pressure) that adjusts according to the frequency of apneas: If two apneas occur within a minute, the pressure reached in response to the second apnea will become the new minimum treatment pressure until the next treatment session.
- Patients who use AutoSet for Her will still get the benefits of ResMed's AutoSet technology including improved sensitivity to flow-limitation and Central Sleep Apnea Detection with Forced Oscillation Technique.