The AirCurve 10 VAuto with Humidifier is an auto-adjusting Bi-level machine that uses two pressure settings for the treatment of sleep apnea.
Special Features Of The AirCurve 10 VAuto
- Enhanced AutoSet algorithm: ResMed's renowned AutoSet algorithm has now been further enhanced. It still benefits from three lines of defense, responding to flow limitation, snoring, and obstructive apnea, in addition, it now includes central sleep apnea (CSA) detection, recognition of a wider range of flow limitation shapes, hypopnea qualification.
- Leak Management: Continuous leak management enables reliable delivery of therapy pressure while maintaining patient-device synchrony.
- HumidAir Humidification: Consistent humidification throughout the night with the integrated HumidAir humidifier and ClimateLineAir heated tube with Climate Control technology can provide a more comfortable experience.
- Easy-Breathe Motor: The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
- Light Sensor: The built-in ambient light sensor adjusts to the brightness of the room. So if you need to get up during the night, the screen back-light won't disrupt your bed partner. The light also turns off automatically, so you can settle back to sleep without disturbance.
- Supplemental Oxygen: Compatible with up to 15 L/min of supplemental oxygen in S and CPAP mode and 4 L/min in VAuto mode.
- VAuto Mode is useful for obstructive sleep apnea. Users that need set pressure support for comfort with enhanced AutoSet to automatically stabilize the upper airway. The inclusion of central sleep apnea detection allows clinicians to monitor more difficult patients for central sleep apnea and prescribe ASV therapy if required.
- Easy-Breathe Waveform: Provides a comfortable, natural breathing experience. The physiologically-based shape of the waveform mimics patient effort during normal breathing. The waveform used in other devices on the market mimics the patient flow shape. The flowing shape does not necessarily reflect the patient's effort and may not be truly indicative of the patient's needs. Pressure increases as required throughout the inspiration cycle Peak, pressure in each breath is reached for the shortest possible duration, which improves comfort. Patients' actual pressure requirements vary throughout the inspiration cycle. At the beginning of inspiration, lower therapy pressure is required to keep the airway open. The pressure is increased throughout the rest of the inspiratory phase to prevent flow limitation and snoring. Lung Compliance: Supports lung compliance Designed for patients with normal lung function, VAuto reduces the patient's work of breathing with a gentle pressure profile.
What is the difference between CPAP and Bi-Level? A CPAP machine uses one pressure setting to keep the airway open and stable via inhalation, while Bi-level uses two; one for inhalation and one for exhalation. The AirCurve V Auto not only allows two pressures but uses an auto-adjusting algorithm to deliver these pressures based on the user's therapy needs.
The AirCurve 10 VAuto is an auto-adjusting Bi-level machine that uses the comfort of both the AutoSet algorithm and Easy-Breathe Waveform in its VAuto algorithm to treat obstructive sleep apnea patients who can benefit from greater pressure support.
The AirCurve 10 VAuto adjusts the baseline pressure to hold the airway open while maintaining fixed pressure support. The VAuto Mode features ResMed's unique Easy-Breathe natural pressure waveform, designed for patients with normal lung function, for maximum comfort. VAuto now also incorporates the Enhanced AutoSet algorithm with central sleep apnea (CSA) detection.
In VAuto mode, pressures extend up to 25 cm H2O, and pressure support can be set from 0-10 cm H2O. Pressure support remains constant throughout the night, while the AutoSet algorithm adjusts IPAP and EPAP according to the three lines of defense.
Constant pressure support can reassure the physician that the patient is receiving the support that they need.
Wireless Data Transmission Transmits compliance data via a wireless signal (Only available for use in the United States).
Included With This Purchase
- AirCurve 10 VAuto Bi-Level Device
- Integrated HumidAir Humidifier
- Humidifier Chamber
- Starter Filter
- Filter Cover
- Power Supply
- 2-year warranty
How much does shipping cost?
FREE: We offer free shipping on all orders over $49.
$9.99: Orders under $49 will be charged a flat rate of $9.99 for standard shipping.
$59.99: Expedited delivery charge for two business days delivery.
How long does it take to process my order?
If we have your prescription on file, or if your are purchasing an item that does not require a prescription, our typical processing time is 1 full business day. This allows us time to choose the best delivery method for urgency, and to prepare your package with accuracy. Orders received during weekends and holidays are excluded from business days and will begin processing the next available business day. To learn more about our prescription policy, please click here.
How can I change or cancel a recent order?
Special circumstances exist and our team will put forth our best effort in getting your package to you as quickly and accurately as possible. Please contact us right away if you need to change your delivery location or method. Even if a tracking number is not established, we may not be able to cancel or change an order if it has already been submitted to one of our warehouses.
CPAPnation.com is not responsible for courier delays, failed delivery attempts, or missing deliveries.
How will you package my order?
You may receive multiple packages if we choose to split your order in an effort to get you your items as quickly as possible.
How will you send my order?
Your package may be delivered by USPS, FedEx, or UPS. Our team will consider your location and the location of the product(s) type to determine the best delivery carrier for your order.
We will send all PO Box orders through the United States Postal Service. USPS is the only carrier permitted to deliver mail to (place mail in) a PO Box. Private shipping companies or carriers, such as UPS, FedEx and Amazon, are not able to deliver to (place mail in) a PO Box.
How can I track my order status?
During the checkout process, you can select to create a Shop Pay account. Shop Pay will store your payment and delivery preferences for eligible websites, and provides order information. Otherwise, we will provide a tracking number for items shipped once established through the shipping carrier(s) to the contact information submitted on your order.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to the Continental US for Sleep Therapy and Oxygen orders. Due to shipping restrictions related to Durable Medical Equipment regulations and/or licensing requirements, we do not ship prescription required Sleep Therapy orders to Maine & Tennessee, and we do not ship Oxygen orders to Hawaii, Idaho, Louisiana, Maine, Tennessee, and Rhode Island.
Where do you ship from?
We ship from our corporate headquarters based in Southern California and/or from multiple fulfillment warehouses across the United States.