Nationwide Medical, Inc. (NMI) is a USA Veteran and family owned DME exclusively specializing in respiratory/sleep therapy since 2002. We are certified with HQAA (Healthcare Quality Association on Accreditation) and are contracted with most major insurance carriers, including Medicare.
Assuming medical necessity and active insurance coverage, most policies allow:
- A CPAP Mask every 3 months
- A CPAP or Bi-level machine every 5 years
- Replacement of chinstraps, tubing, filters, and other CPAP supplies several times per year
Here’s a little bit about us:
- Exclusive sleep provider: we only specialize in sleep therapy and respiratory care
- Veteran-owned, small-business: we pride ourselves on being a recognized leader in our industry, but function as a family at heart
- 40,000 Active Resupply Patients: and counting!
Here’s what you can expect from our team:
- Personalized care: we will immediately contact you with new account alerts and safely store your most important medical records
- 24/7 access: our sleep experts are available when you need it most – no matter what time it is
- Financial support: free shipping for every resupply order; plus, affordable payment options for every budget
Here are the next steps:
- Insurance Verification: we will verify your insurance benefits to ensure that your equipment is a covered benefit
- Medical Records Review: we will review your chart to determine if your records are current; or, request new records for expired documents
- Order Confirmation: we will send your first order as requested and then follow-up with you every three months after that to ensure you are maximizing and benefitting from your CPAP therapy
We look forwarding to serving you!
CLICK HERE: https://www.cpapnation.com/pages/patient-insurance-form to submit your Patient Application today!
cpapnation.com is proudly part of the Nationwide Medical, Inc. family.