Introducing the next step in innovative sleep solutions: the DreamStation 2 Advanced Auto CPAP by Philips Respironics, now smaller and lighter than ever for an optimal user experience. Combining the advanced features you need from your therapy, with the travel size you want, this machine is perfect on the go or for everyday use for your best night’s sleep ever.
22% smaller than a leading competitor
29% smaller than DreamStation
16% lighter than a leading competitor
32.5% lighter than DreamStation (with power supply included)
- Efficient Setup - lets you choose what’s best for you with flexibility in the setup process: Out-of-the-box, no-touch setup. Guided, streamlined, low-touch setup on the device.
- Color Touchscreen - utilizes an intuitive color touchscreen to easily navigate menus and comfort settings.
- Ramp Plus - allows you to set a comfortable starting pressure. Great for those that are uncomfortable falling asleep to higher pressures.
- Enhanced Connectivity - easily access data with automatic Bluetooth pairing for on-demand prescription changes.
- Integrated Humidifier - maintains it's smaller and lighter footprint with built-in humidifier so that humidification doesn't have to be sacrificed when traveling.
Daily Feedback - enables you to view your own nightly sleep data to help stay motivated and track your therapy.
- Philips Micro-flexible 12mm Heated Tubing - takes up less space than traditional tubing and designed to be more comfortable.
DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP Machine package (SKU: DSX520T11C)
- (1) DreamStation 2 Advanced Auto CPAP
- (1) DreamStation 2 Integrated Humidifier
- (1) 12mm Heated Tubing
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Disposable Filter
- (1) Power Supply and Cord
- (1) Printed User Manual
- (1) Printed Quick Start Guide
- + 2 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
- + BLUETOOTH/CELLULAR MODEM
- + PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED
Specs & Manuals:
- Machine Dimensions: 10.78" L x 6.24" W x 3.34" H
- Machine Weight: 2.29 lbs
Machine Sound Level: 27 dB(A)
- Display Type: Color LCD, Ambient Light Sensor
- DreamStation 2 Advanced Auto CPAP Quick Start Guide (PDF)
A VALID PRESCRIPTION IS REQUIRED FOR THE PURCHASE OF THIS PRODUCT
How much does shipping cost?
FREE: We offer free shipping on all orders over $49.
$9.99: Orders under $49 will be charged a flat rate of $9.99 for standard shipping.
$59.99: Expedited delivery charge for two business days delivery.
How long does it take to process my order?
If we have your prescription on file, or if your are purchasing an item that does not require a prescription, our typical processing time is 1 full business day. This allows us time to choose the best delivery method for urgency, and to prepare your package with accuracy. Orders received during weekends and holidays are excluded from business days and will begin processing the next available business day. To learn more about our prescription policy, please click here.
How can I change or cancel a recent order?
Special circumstances exist and our team will put forth our best effort in getting your package to you as quickly and accurately as possible. Please contact us right away if you need to change your delivery location or method. Even if a tracking number is not established, we may not be able to cancel or change an order if it has already been submitted to one of our warehouses.
CPAPnation.com is not responsible for courier delays, failed delivery attempts, or missing deliveries.
How will you package my order?
You may receive multiple packages if we choose to split your order in an effort to get you your items as quickly as possible.
How will you send my order?
Your package may be delivered by USPS, FedEx, or UPS. Our team will consider your location and the location of the product(s) type to determine the best delivery carrier for your order.
We will send all PO Box orders through the United States Postal Service. USPS is the only carrier permitted to deliver mail to (place mail in) a PO Box. Private shipping companies or carriers, such as UPS, FedEx and Amazon, are not able to deliver to (place mail in) a PO Box.
How can I track my order status?
During the checkout process, you can select to create a Shop Pay account. Shop Pay will store your payment and delivery preferences for eligible websites, and provides order information. Otherwise, we will provide a tracking number for items shipped once established through the shipping carrier(s) to the contact information submitted on your order.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to the Continental US for Sleep Therapy and Oxygen orders. Due to shipping restrictions related to Durable Medical Equipment regulations and/or licensing requirements, we do not ship prescription required Sleep Therapy orders to Maine & Tennessee, and we do not ship Oxygen orders to Hawaii, Idaho, Louisiana, Maine, Tennessee, and Rhode Island.
Where do you ship from?
We ship from our corporate headquarters based in Southern California and/or from multiple fulfillment warehouses across the United States.