Z2™ Travel CPAP Machine
Ultra-small, lightweight fixed pressure CPAP – perfect for travel.
The Z2™ CPAP starts with the same size and weight of the Z1 CPAP and adds a quieter motor and an Auto Stop Feature. We added a free Qtube® to muffle the noise at the mask.
At only 10.4 ounces and 6.48” x 3.30” x 2.02”, the Z2 is small enough for travel yet powerful enough for every day. It literally fits in the palm of your hand, so you will never have to leave your CPAP at home.
No special mask required: The Z2 CPAP does not require a special mask or tube for use. You can use
your favorite mask as long as it does not have a proprietary connection.
Integrated Battery Option: For travel off the grid or where power is limited, add on the optional PowerShell® for a fully integrated battery option. The PowerShell’s Extended Life Battery is a rechargeable, lithium ion battery which provides a full night’s therapy on a single charge.
The Z2 CPAP is proudly designed and assembled at Breas Medical, Inc headquarters in Massachusetts, USA.
• Lightweight, ultra-small CPAP machine
• Optional integrated battery available called the PowerShell
• Does not require a special mask or tube. You can use any mask as long as it does not have proprietary connection.
• USB connection to Windows based computers for download of sleep data to free DataViewe program and firmware upgrades.
• Waterless humidification from HME (Heat Moisture Exchanger)
• Z-Breathe® comfort feature
• Auto Stop Feature
• For use in Fixed Pressure CPAP Mode
Fixed Pressure CPAP
The Z2 CPAP delivers a fixed pressure therapy meaning it delivers a single pressure other than when the Ramp mode is set.
Extremely light - only 10.4 oz.
The Z2™ is one of the lightest CPAP machines available anywhere. At only 10.4 ounces, it is a great everyday machine that is also ideal for travel. It fits easily in your carry-on bag and won’t weigh you down.
In the box:
• Z2 Auto CPAP
• Power Supply (AC adapter) and Power Cord
• USB Micro A to B Cable
• Custom tube adapter
• 4 ft Slim Style Tube
• Filters (2- 1 installed + 1 extra)
• Heat / Moisture Exchanger (HME)
• Qtube® inline muffler
• 8 in. Slim Style Tube
Please click on the user guide below for more product information and specificationsZ2 Standard Travel CPAP Machine User Guide